24 Things Women Should Know About Men
- Love & Sex
- Sep 19, 2015
Absolutely LOVE this list… It’s definitely something every woman should read about men!
1. If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.
2. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
3. Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.Allow your intuition to save you from heartache.
4. Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that’s not meant to be
5. Slower is better. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
6. If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can’t “be friends”. A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend.
7. Don’t settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
8. Don’t stay because you think “it will get better.” You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
9. The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
10. If something bothers you, speak up.
11. You cannot change a man’s behavior. Change comes from within.
12. Don’t EVER make him feel he is more important than you are… even if he has more education or has a better job.
13. Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less.
14. Never let a man define who you are.
15. Never borrow someone else’s man. If he cheated with you, he’ll cheat on you.
16. A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
17. All men are NOT dogs.
18. You should not be the one doing all the bending… compromise is a two way street.
19. You need time to heal between relationships… There is nothing cute about baggage… Deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship
20. You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you…
21. A relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals. Look for someone complementary… Not supplementary.
22. Dating is fun… Even if he doesn’t turn out to be Mr. Right.
23. When a man always know where you are, and you’re always readily available to him – he takes it for granted.
24. Don’t fully commit to a man who doesn’t give you everything that you need.
Share this with other women and men just so they know… You’ll make someone smile, another rethink her/his choices, and another woman prepare, and a man aware. ~Oprah
What do you ladies think — do you agree with this list? Would you add anything else?