I’m constantly drooling over recipes I see on Instagram and Pinterest. I mean, how can you not!!!? There are so many good ones to choose from! However, I always feel so stuck around dinner time. I know I’m not alone, either. I decided to pull together the top 5 recipes I want to try this month.
1. Caprese Stuffed Chicken Foil Packs: Seriously, this has my name all over it for a good healthy dinner.
Total Time to Cook: 40 minutes
2. Honey Lemon Chicken with Angel Hair Pasta: I’m a sucker for anything chicken. It’s my favorite but this recipe looks like it’d be a great choice from being date night dish to even just a Netflix night home solo. I bet the leftovers are delish, too!
Total Time to Cook: 20 minutes
3. Ground Beef and Cheese Stuffed Zucchini: This is definitely out of my comfort zone but it sounds like an awesome alternative to taco night.
Total Time to Cook: 45 minutes
4. Vegetarian Rice Bowl: Sounds like a healthy alternative to Chipotle and perfect for all you non-meat lovers (or those who just want a meat-free meal).
5. Greek Yogurt Mac & Cheese: Okay, so this one may not be the healthiest dinner option of the bunch. But, the greek yogurt definitely makes it a healthier alternative to traditional mac & cheese. And fall’s here, who doesn’t love a little comfort food now and then?
What are you going to make this month? Or better yet, what other recipes should we try to make? Let us know!